CASS Wizard provides smart checklists to help management and staff address the many detailed CASS requirements effectively and efficiently when making changes within the business.
Use the CASS Wizard’s smart CASS checklists to help consider and record CASS requirements when:
- Managing the opening of new client bank accounts
- Reviewing existing or revised Client TOBA wordings
- Reviewing Binding Authority and Cover-holder wordings
- Making arrangements with appointed Appointed Representatives
- Performing due diligence on placing brokers/agents
- Conducting business acquisitions and disposals
- Investing in new ‘Designated Investments’
- Making system changes and enhancements
Business change always presents significant risks to the continued protection of Client Money and CASS compliance. CASS Wizard’s smart CASS checklists helps you to manage these risks and keep your CASS Mapping up to date.
If you would like to find out more about CASS Wizard then please contact us.